Lots of stuff completed this weekend:
- The screen flashes red around the border when the player takes damage
- The equipment screen actually can be used to equip or remove items. It still needs a bunch of work, like showing how your stats would change and displaying over all stats.
- The skill system framework is fully implemented. That includes increasing the percent learned of the skill, failing to use a skill, sustainable skills, skill CP costs being effected by the weight of the equipment the player is wearing.
- Soft edges of perma-lit tiles (still have the sharp edges on tiles out of LOS and I think it will stay that way).
- Tracked down a number of bugs (and created a few...)
- The player's face now has ears
Here is a video of the lastest game play (sorry no narration as my throat is a bit sort). Reminder, all the graphics and sounds are incomplete once the programming is done I will focus on making it look good